Re: [gundam] 1/144 V Gundam kits: Whats this skeleton internal frame about?

Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 11:08:57 +0800

>> I have to admit to the fact, however, that while the V's are small, they
>> have very nice proportions...
>What about the 1/100 V Gundam kits? Should I get the 1/100 or 1/144 V Gundam
>kits?
>Aaron

        For the sheer good looks, I'd get all the 1/100 V kits, specially the
V2-Buster and the V2-Assault kits. Also, if you can, get the V-Dash and
the Zollidia. My only complaint about the 1/100 kits, specially the V2
kits, is that the articulation and the mobility of these kits are really
hampered by the "transformation" systems. BUt I have to admit, they look
very cool.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter