Re: Re: [gundam]My intro to Gundam {Was: "Mailing list."}

Rcm45@aol.com
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 22:02:53 EST

I was actually introduced through CCA and fell asleep the first time I watched
it! Then I got into some models from Wing and was reintroduced through 0080
and Wing. then fell in love with CCA (which is my fav) after I saw it again.
But the models diffenately did help me keep an intrest. I would build a kit
and go: "Man I bet this guy is awesome in action" and then borrow some Gundam
from a friend to prove it.