Re: Re: [gundam] MG Mk. II

Rcm45@aol.com
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 21:52:42 EST

In a message dated 2/24/99, 11:17:37 AM, gundam@aeug.org writes:
<< No rush, so I think I'll wait a while, see whether it pops back up..
is it my imagination, or is there a black hole existing in every modeller's
home, sucking up loose parts?>>

 Yes there is! of my 25 kits I don't think there are five of them that had
all of the accersories in the box at all times. I have lost pieces for months
and months.. Personally I think it is a conspiracy by Bandai to see if we will
buy *another* kit to replace the parts... or it may just be those stupid cats
play with them :)