[gundam] Painting Gundam

Mark Kuettner (mkuett@hotmail.com)
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 08:22:37 PST

>> is only below 70 degrees in the winter and usually not even then!
Right now it
>> is *cold* because it is a whooping 65 outside. I have to spray
inside, I do it
>> in the kitchen so I can turn the oven fan on to suck up the fumes.
>
> Yeeek! That's dangerous man! I usually pack up my kits for the winter
>and only do cheapo bandai 1/144s until it's warm enough to spray
outside
>again!

The best thing to do is get a spray booth, one with a fan. If you
can't afford one, make a cardboard box to paint your models in so it
catches most of the spray. Also, when you are done using a spray can
for a day, turn the can upside down and spray; this will prevent the
can from clogging.

Mark Kai