Re: [gundam] AV HELP!!!

Chaos025@aol.com
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 01:17:36 EST

In a message dated 2/23/99 11:11:43 AM Mountain Standard Time, MS06ZAK@aol.com
writes:

<< I have a major problem that I need help with. I ordered the second 0083
 Dubbed tape from Anime Village and they said that it was already shipped yet
 never recieved it at all. The only thing I got from them was a stupid
 Mudhoney CD> So my question is does anyone here remember the phone order
 number so that I can speak to someone there? I used to know it, but I can't
 find where I wrote it down. If anyone can help it would be appreciated. One
 thing that does strike me as odd is that they say it was delivered on Feb.
 19th which is the day that it was supposed to be released to begin with??
 Jason >>

Everything above that you said happened to you, also happened to me. But my
copy arrieved today. So don't sweat, yours should be coming. You can call toll
free at 877-77ANIME, or write to AnimeVillage.com, P.O. Box 51790, Livonia, MI
48151.

SJ