Re: [gundam] PG Gundam battery

gerald koo (geraldk@pacific.net.sg)
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 13:34:17 +0800

-----Original Message-----
From: Lim Jyue <lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg>
To: gundam@aeug.org <gundam@aeug.org>
Date: Wednesday, February 24, 1999 1:13 PM
Subject: Re: [gundam] PG Gundam

>At 13:43 2/23/99 EST, you wrote:
>>In a message dated 2/23/99 12:10:18 PM Central Standard Time,
>>geraldk@pacific.net.sg writes:
>><< but wonder where i can get the battery for
>> it ? >>
>>Try Radio Shack, or any other electronics shops you have there.
>
> No Radio Shack over here in Singapore, but we can try watch shops,
>shops in the neighbourhood that sells everything short of a kit.. that kind
>of things.. =)
>
>Lim Jyue
>ICQ: 24737555

yup.. i got my Cr 1220 battery for the Pg gundam head light at SGD $6.. so
expensive.. wonder how long it will last.... (cross finger).
but the battery for the beam saber br435 ... the last i check abt it..it is
used in fishing rod ... check this URL
http://www.panasonic.com/industrial_oem/battery/battery_oem/products/lith/pi
n.htm