Re: [gundam] PG Gundam

Bernard Ng (geradoga@hotmail.com)
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 21:00:40 PST

>Anyway u can view my construction progress at this page
>http://home1.pacific.net.sg/~geraldk/photo4.htm
>Give me your comments or any tips u can give.
>to think that

You spent SGD$198 for the PG Gundam!!! Man, I think you got ripped
off... I saw a shop selling it for around SGD$160....

BTW it looks good!! I like your dual spraying method to get the worn
look, do you think I can do this with hand brushing?? I don't have and
don't know hoe to use air brushes....

The other MSes in the gallery looks good too. I like the GP-01Fb =)

Bernard
Poor in Singapore
*can't afford the PG Gundam, saving for the PG Zaku!*