RE: [gundam] 1/144 V Gundam kits: Whats this skeleton internal frame about?

Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 13:00:02 +0800

At 22:29 2/22/99 -0800, you wrote:
>I, on the other hand, still laments the short lifespan of the MS-Joints-2
>System.

        I was flipping through the booklet from the HG 1/144 Mk. II, and I
have to agree with you that those Joints are unique and probably very good..
in fact, my Mk. II is the only Gundam from those days that is still
standing! =)

        Incidentally, as I was flipping through the book, part of the text
caught my eyes. Apparently, the RX in the designation refers to "Federation
Experimental". Though damned if I know what the R stands for exactly..

Lim Jyue
ICQ: 24737555