Re: [gundam] Scratch Building

Tue, 23 Feb 1999 18:26:42 -0500

On Tue, 23 Feb 1999, Mute wrote:
> Exactly how does one scratch build models?

Oh boy you are gonna get condescended to death on the answers: anything
that works yadda yadda...

Let's ask it differently: how does one scratch build a resin or vinyl
model? I've seen magazine articles on scratch-building specific
spaceships etc. But these articles assume the readers know how to cast
resin or vinyl. But (1) how do you make the cast? (2) how do buy and mix
the right chemical etc etc? I have not a clue!

If you have to make the cast from a scrupture, then I would have called it
a scrupture and display that right? A model is hobby, a scrupture is art,
sounds more impressive :-)

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble