Re: [gundam] PG Gundam

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 15:36:45 EST

In a message dated 2/23/1999 1:10:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
geraldk@pacific.net.sg writes:

> well i have and still constructing this PG Gundam and it is one mean task .
> and it is worth the time and
> effort trust me. although i am staying in singapore the cost is at $198 . i
> think the shop is riping me off abt 10 bucks off the market price. i even
> bought the light up beam saber. but wonder where i can get the battery for
> it ?
> Anyway u can view my construction progress at this page
> http://home1.pacific.net.sg/~geraldk/photo4.htm
> Give me your comments or any tips u can give.
> to think that

I can't get my PG Gundam's forehead V Fin and the V Fin's red piece to stay
on. Do you or anyone else know how to make it stay on without glue? I don't
want to use glue, because then I won't be able to replace the battery in the
head.

Aaron