[gundam] AV HELP!!!

MS06ZAK@aol.com
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 12:26:08 EST

I have a major problem that I need help with. I ordered the second 0083
Dubbed tape from Anime Village and they said that it was already shipped yet I
never recieved it at all. The only thing I got from them was a stupid
Mudhoney CD> So my question is does anyone here remember the phone order
number so that I can speak to someone there? I used to know it, but I can't
find where I wrote it down. If anyone can help it would be appreciated. One
thing that does strike me as odd is that they say it was delivered on Feb.
19th which is the day that it was supposed to be released to begin with??
Jason