Re: [gundam] Question about Gundam book.

Roger Harkavy (harkavyr@pandora.planet.net)
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 09:37:21 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 23 Feb 1999 BlazeEagle@aol.com wrote:
> This book sounds like a gold mine of Gundam kit info. When I have some cash,
> I'll have to get it. Which Gundam technical and Art books are can't do
> withouts?

Oh, yeah, forgot some other stuff you can't live without:

MS Gundam 1-3 Paperbacks by Del Rey (Novelization by Tomino; translation
by Schodt): These are old and tough to find, and read like stereo
instructions once you get them, but every Gundam fan must have a dog-eared
set. You can order these at Amazon and they'll hunt for you.

Viz Comics' Gundam 0083: If you've already seen the series, you know the
story, but there is some nice background info in there on the suits, etc.

CRANK!: Some joker named Mark Simmons published this Gundam fanzine, I
think you can reach him at scorpio@best.com

---
Roger Harkavy
harkavyr@planet.net