Re: [gundam] Question about Gundam book.

Roger Harkavy (harkavyr@pandora.planet.net)
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 09:32:44 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 23 Feb 1999 BlazeEagle@aol.com wrote:
> This book sounds like a gold mine of Gundam kit info. When I have some cash,
> I'll have to get it. Which Gundam technical and Art books are can't do
> withouts?

The ones from my shelf I've never been able to part with:

B-Club MS Encyclopedia (I have the version that covers suits through 0083,
but I'm sure there's a newer one)

Art of Z-Gundam (beautiful stuff)

MS Era (pictorial history of the One Year War, done in WW2
photodocumentary style)

I'm pretty sure all of these are still available. Try
http://www.nikaku.com/

---
Roger Harkavy
harkavyr@planet.net