Re: [gundam] Question about Gundam book.

Roger Harkavy (harkavyr@pandora.planet.net)
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 09:26:19 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 22 Feb 1999, Edward Ju wrote:
> Gundam Models Perfect Catalogue Ver 1.0 is one of the best publications from
> the Dengeki series. Although the 1/60 F-91 and the Gundam HCMs are included
> in the book, the real gems in it include:

Wow, sounds like I shouldn't have passed this up the other day. Next time
I'm there, I'll grab it.

Now for the specific question: there are two High Complete Models that are
rumored to have been produced, but that I've never seen hide or hair of.
They were recolored versions of the Prototype Dom and Gelgoog Cannon, made
to look like the Tropical Test Dom and Johnny Ridden's Gelgoog. Are these
pictured in there?

---
Roger Harkavy
harkavyr@planet.net