Re: [gundam] Annoying Characters and Strange MS

Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 21:27:50 +0800

>Hate her for being evil, yes. But Cima being annoying? Hell, she is one
>of the strongest female character in the whole Gundam history, unlike some
>other little annoying brat we all like to kick down.
>[ Rodrick Su [ ]

        Well, I think that is the distinction people are really looking for..one
can be evil and look cool...but annoying sucks.
        btw, does Relena qualify as an annoyign character? I found her to be
annoying at first, until I understood how she fit into the
psychologicy-scape of GW...She is supposed to be the true innocent, I think.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919