Re: [gundam] PG Gundam

MS06ZAK@aol.com
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 07:56:01 EST

In a message dated 2/23/99 1:27:37 AM Central Standard Time,
danny@screamingdemons.com writes:

<< Anyone built PG Gundam?
 What's average price on them in U.S.?

I'd say almost everyone here has taken a stab at this colossal task. (Well
maybe not everyone, but a lot of people) I built mine which ran about $140
with S&H from HLJ. It is the ultimate Gundam modelling experience, which will
leave you totally drained and shellshocked, but pays off in the overwhelming
bliss when you are finally holding the completed model. Actually the PG Zaku
is next, and I am sure to get that one next, so who knows, it might even be
more intense. Overall, I'd say if you can afford it, GET IT!!!
Jason