RE: [gundam] 1/144 Turn-A Gundam

Y. Choe (choey@usa.net)
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 00:00:50 -0800

> >I was trying to give some spoiler protection. But while we are at it,
> >who is my next candidate? Tiffa Adill from Gundam X.
>
> But she's quiet! She doesn't talk excessively to herself like Relena!

Not to mention the fact that Tiffa ain't as righteous sounding nor as high
pitched as Relena...

On the other hand, all female protagonists in alternate universe Gundams
have a knack for being kidnapped. Probably took some lessons from Shakti,
no?

And not to mention the biggest thing that is missing in alternate universe
Gundam... Angst filled loving relationship between enemy lines...

Y. "Full of Angst and all that Good jazz, and has a panchant to be
kidnapped" Choe