Re: [gundam] Question about Gundam book.

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 00:28:55 EST

In a message dated 2/23/1999 12:21:59 AM Eastern Standard Time,
gundam@loop.com writes:

> Gundam Models Perfect Catalogue Ver 1.0 is one of the best publications from
> the Dengeki series. Although the 1/60 F-91 and the Gundam HCMs are included
> in the book, the real gems in it include:

This book sounds like a gold mine of Gundam kit info. When I have some cash,
I'll have to get it. Which Gundam technical and Art books are can't do
withouts?

Aaron