Re: [gundam] AnimeVillage/Zeta or Subbed vs Dubbed

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 00:25:52 EST

In a message dated 2/23/1999 12:02:49 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Chaos025@aol.com writes:

> 'm not taking away your opinion, nor am I saying that it is worthless. I'm
> just saying that a comment with no real facts to back it is only worth the
> breath its spoken with. Constructive criticism is always welcomed, but
> destructive criticism does no one any good. Of course, in our current state
> of
> media, any opinion, whether fact based or not, can hurt. I would just like
> people to think about whether or not their comment is warranted before they
> post. There is a lot of crap being posted on every List out there, but
> commenting on it is up to us as individuals. Some thought before posting is
> always a good thing. And yes, I did think about what I decided to write in
> this post. I just think that being an adult means that one should also act
> like a mature adult. Freedom of speech is a right, and should be respected,
> even by those that feel they disagree with what that freedom brought.

But I didn't judge the show, just made comments on it and the new Gundam. Yes,
there are some people on this ML that are maybe judging the show before they
have seen it. My comment is based on the new Gundams picture I saw of it and
of course that picture can change and if it does, so can my opinion. I always
think before I write. I am also not mad or upset that you may disagree with
me. I am not trying to make destructive criticisms, just saying what I see I
do not like. I don't think my opinion hurt anyone, if this is the case, I
deeply apologize. I know opinions can hurt, but my opinion was about a robot
from a TV show, not a person. I would never purposely hurt someone by calling
them a name or with my opinion. I respect other peoples opinions about this or
any Gundam or real life issue. Freedom of speech is a right, but not if it
hurts someone. Saying I dislike this new Gundam is not bashing,insulting,
hurting, Etc. Etc... someone. If it hurts the person that made this new
Gundam, I am sorry. Being an adult is more then just age, its more a state of
mind, but age is part of being an adult. I think I am very much being mature
about this subject. I agree to disagree. Sorry for the rant everyone :(

Aaron