[gundam] 1/144 V Gundam kits: Whats this skeleton internal frame about?

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 23:56:51 EST

Could someone please explain this internal skeleton frame in detail? Also, is
this frame only in the 1/144 scale V Gundam kits? I have heard people talk
about this internal frame system before on the ML and it sounds great, but can
someone review a V Gundam 1/144 kit for me? I am going to be able to purchase
most of the 1/144 scale V Gundam kits soon and is there any of these kits that
I should steer clear from?

Thanks,

Aaron