Re: [gundam] Annoying Characters and Strange MS

Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 20:36:23 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 23 Feb 1999, Richie Ramos wrote:
> On the subject of annoyinbg characters, there's really only a few of them
> in gundam, since everybody seems to be so Tomino-twisted. Of course, I've
> heard of Cima Garaha being considered annoying, but I beg to differ on that..

Hate her for being evil, yes. But Cima being annoying? Hell, she is one
of the strongest female character in the whole Gundam history, unlike some
other little annoying brat we all like to kick down.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]