Re: [gundam] Brand New Book!

-Z- (Z@gundam.com)
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 20:15:52 -0800

At 19:08 2/22/99 +0900, you wrote:
>*B Media Books Special : Kidosenshi Gandamu Gahou
> [literally "Mobile Suit Gundam Graphics"]
>
> And its romanized title says...
>
> The Gundam Chronicles
> The History of Mobile Suit Gundam Animations, 1979-1999
>
> Released 1999.1.30
> ISBN4-8124-0426-6
> Price 2400 yen+tax
> A5 size, 239 pages (216 color)
> Published by Take Shobo

Wow! Needless to say, I've already cut-and-pasted the particulars to
Asahiya and instructed them to ship immediately upon receipt....

> Speaking of the books, I have two questions:
>
> 1) Recently hooked by Gundam X, so is there some good reference books
> about this series? Its popularity is drastically low and not very info
> available here.

The best that I found was the Keibunsha Encyclopedia:

Kidoshinseiki [After War] Gundam X Mobile Suit Collection (1998.1.13,
Keibunsha, ISBN4-7669-2639-0) 80 pages (16 color) for 980

If there was a Newtype 100% Collection for Gundam X, I missed it....

-Z-