[gundam] Virsago 1/100

Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 12:26:41 +0800

>> I really like the original Visargo design, I think it was a neat
combination
>> of
>> style and villany, with some really cool weapons and big nasty
shoulders! I
>> liked
>> it alot!
> So do I. I will eventually buy the 1/100 Visargo kit. I like red and boy
does
>this Mecha have lotsa red!
>Aaron

        I've already bought it, and all I can say is that it has a visual shock
value almost at par with the MG gp02, specially when the arms are extended
from those oh-so-big shoulders. The only thing off putting about its
construction is the way the guns on each hand are used to make a third claw
for the extended arm system...I had to white glue mine in place before it
could be sturdy enough to stay in place. The saber looks good also, but it
is just one nasty-looking suit over all.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919