[gundam] [OT] Star Wars model kits

Mon, 22 Feb 1999 19:09:19 -0500

On Wed, 17 Feb 1999, Mark Nguyen wrote:
> Dude, I've been building Star Trek and Star Wars models ever since I was

Could you or anyone else tell me your experience with Star Wars kits? I
really like the TIE fighters flight display kits, but I've heard mostly
bad things about the other SW kits. Does the cutaway Millenium Falcon use
the same exterior as the regular Falcon? Which are the better X-Wing
kits?

Sorry to the other members for the OT post. Perhaps the replies should be
sent as private emails to me.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble