Re: [gundam] 1/144 Turn-A Gundam

Kota Fujimura (fujimura@andrew.cmu.edu)
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 17:11:51 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 22 Feb 1999, Prabal Nandy wrote:

> > I heard the picture of the pre-production model was on the latest
> > issue of Comic BonBon.
>
> Uh oh... let's hear the bad news! Does it look as bad as Syd's line art,
> or have they 'cleaned it up' a bunch?

(all right guys, stop groaning)

> > It'll come with beam saber, shield and a gun (so it does have beam saber
>
> Where does it hide that saber then?

I have no idea. Maybe it's hidden somewhere a la Wing 0...

> Hrrrm...... You know, the chest DOES look similar to the "Visargo Chest
> Burst" robot, maybe it's got some stupid beam cannon in there so it can do
> a "Flaming Gundam HEAAARRT" buster-beam finish as it slays the
> monster-MA-of the week.

I've heard that it's ammo weapon. Hmmm... It'll be kinda sad if it was
hidden machine cannon.

I don't know why, but Virsago is really starting to grow on me. Maybe
it's the extending arms, or the right mix of long range weapon and close
range weapon. Or it could be the coloring scheme that reminds me of Epyon.
It's extremely unfortunate it was piloted by one of the
most annoying character in entire Gundam storyline: one of the Frost
brothers.

Kota