Re: [gundam] MG Elmeth (dream on)

Mon, 22 Feb 1999 15:39:33 -0500

On Fri, 19 Feb 1999, Edward Ju wrote:
> Obviously not big enough to challenge yourself with conversions or scratch-
> builds despite modeling ability (or the lack of). :) I remember in the 2nd

You got that right mister, considering the one and only scratch-built item
was a coiled handset cord for a 1/35 US Army radio guy. Painting,
matt-finishing, lighting up the mono-eys and sometimes a little mobility-
enchancment is enough fun for now.

More to the point i can develop some scratch build skill, but to develop
any design skill will be pretty impossible for me. :(

> repairs. You've got panel lines and interior mechanism galore, but all
> they used were 3 1/550 early 80s Elmeth kits and lots of scratchbuild parts
> and a whole lotta labor of love.

ouch! That's tough I wonder what the BITS hangar and the psycommu
system looks like. There's got to be a funky looking psychic-antenna in
there to effect that super-long-range attack.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble