RE: [gundam] Digest Format

Kota Fujimura (fujimura@andrew.cmu.edu)
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 02:50:51 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 21 Feb 1999, Hard_Case wrote:

> [...]

I don't know how long he's been on the list, so maybe he didn't know...

Anyway, the official archive of GML is at:

http://gundam.aeug.org

Another one with slightly different format, which is maintained by me is

http://www.best.com/~scorpio

BTW, the renewal is coming. I am working on it. But most of the changes
will be cosmetic, so don't be dissapointed...

Kota