Re: [gundam] AnimeVillage/Zeta or Subbed vs Dubbed

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 01:11:10 EST

In a message dated 2/22/1999 12:51:17 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Chaos025@aol.com writes:

> And that changes what? Neither you nor I have seen the new design animated
> yet. Hell, we don't even know if this design will be the one in the show
> when
> it airs. It does no good to put down a show no one has ever seen based on
> one
> bad picture. Give it a rest on the negative comments. We'll all see for our
> selves when it finally gets released.

 I know all this. But I have a right to my own opinion's. I currently don't
like the new Gundam, but my opinion is not set in stone about it. I am NOT
judging the show, because I haven't seen it because the shows not even on TV
in Japan, much less released in America. This new Gundams body is bearable, I
may even like it. I am not putting down something because I don't like it.
Dislike and putting down are different, Not the same. I am totally finished
about this Turn A Gundam show and Mecha, until I personally see the show and
build the model kit of the new Gundam and friends.

Aaron