Re: [gundam] AnimeVillage/Zeta or Subbed vs Dubbed

Chaos025@aol.com
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 00:44:22 EST

In a message dated 2/21/99 10:34:41 PM Mountain Standard Time,
BlazeEagle@aol.com writes:

<< But, like me, most people aren't judgeing the show, but the new Gundam
itself
 as a mecha design.

 Aaron

And that changes what? Neither you nor I have seen the new design animated
yet. Hell, we don't even know if this design will be the one in the show when
it airs. It does no good to put down a show no one has ever seen based on one
bad picture. Give it a rest on the negative comments. We'll all see for our
selves when it finally gets released.

SJ