Re: [gundam] AnimeVillage/Zeta or Subbed vs Dubbed

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 00:41:29 EST

In a message dated 2/22/1999 12:37:46 AM Eastern Standard Time,
cbeilby@earthlink.net writes:

> I know that's what I was objecting to. The Steampunk Idea of the story
> actually
> intrigues me. (Then again, I play Space 1889, so...) I just think that the
> Gundam is as ugly as anything I've ever seen...

I know, I think the head and gun are its ugliest parts. The body is decent and
the shield, no comment. The story intrigues me somewhat, too.

Aaron