Re: [gundam] AnimeVillage/Zeta or Subbed vs Dubbed

Chris Beilby (cbeilby@earthlink.net)
Sun, 21 Feb 1999 21:29:51 -0800

BlazeEagle@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 2/22/1999 12:07:46 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> Chaos025@AOL.COM writes:
>
> > I half way disagree. I think the casing is fine, and am waiting for the next
> > tape. I think that everyone else should wait for it also before getting to
> > set
> > in their opinions. Its like the Turn A Gundam thread. No one has actually
> > seen
> > Turn A, but a lot of the posts on the thread were quite negative. I say let
> > this one ride for a bit, and then comment to your hearts content about what
> > you did or did not like.
>
> But, like me, most people aren't judgeing the show, but the new Gundam itself
> as a mecha design.
>
> Aaron

I know that's what I was objecting to. The Steampunk Idea of the story actually
intrigues me. (Then again, I play Space 1889, so...) I just think that the
Gundam is as ugly as anything I've ever seen...