Re: [gundam] Gundam Acronyms?

Chaos025@aol.com
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 00:20:24 EST

In a message dated 2/21/99 6:52:31 PM Mountain Standard Time, dyar@halcyon.com
writes:

<< I think that you're thinking of the RMS line, not MS.>>

No, I'm thinking of the MSF-007, the MSZ-006, and MSZ-010 which you support in
your following passage:

<<0087

Axis enters the fray with AMX (Axis MS Experiment).

Zeon MS are fully subsumed into Federation, which schisms into AUEG and
EUG/Titans, with MS distinguished by venue. FXA (Fighter Experiment Add-on
or Auxiliary), MRX (Murasame RX), MSA (MS Anaheim), MSF (MS Fujita), MSK
(MS Kalaba), MSN (MS Nagano, here), MSZ (MS Zeta), NRX (Newtype RX), ORX
(Augusta [Oh-gu-su-ta] RX), PMX (Paptimus MS) and RMS (Federation MS).>>

So, did the Federation in fact start using the MS designation? I would think
that you have answered yes.

SJ