Re: [gundam] AnimeVillage/Zeta

Chaos025@aol.com
Sun, 21 Feb 1999 23:54:33 EST

In a message dated 2/21/99 5:35:25 PM Mountain Standard Time, MS06ZAK@aol.com
writes:

<< Yeah, the problem (in 0083) is that Gato likes to have these elaborate Pro-
 Zeon Tirades. It is a lot to read, and also it sounds really cheesy in the
 dub. Which really leads to the question, what kinda moron goes into a HUGE
 Speech in the middle of Combat??
 Jason

A cinematic moron, that is. But I didn't think it sounded cheesy, just that
Gato was really frustrated by his opponent standing in awe. I could see the
Feds asking for his autograph in that scene, so his tirade wasn't all that
over the top.

SJ