Re: [gundam] AnimeVillage/Zeta

MS06ZAK@aol.com
Sun, 21 Feb 1999 19:07:10 EST

In a message dated 2/21/99 4:16:32 PM Central Standard Time, Chaos025@aol.com
writes:

<< The Gundam 0083 dubbed looks and
 sounds awesome, so I would love for the other Gundam series to also come in a
 dubbed format, too.

I half way agree, I really like being able to watch and enjoy without trying
to juggle reading in there too. However Gato really stinks. He always is
yelling. ALWAYS. he uses the same tone constantly, and he just sounds like
he is spitting out words, and yet they really don't make sense to him.
Especially in his speeches. They really needed to cast Gato with a more calm
and cool voice. I mean yelling is o.k. but you really need some variety.
However, I really like Kou. He actually sounds great for the part, and he can
actually act, without overacting.
Jason
I may be overreacting, but if anyone out there has an opinion let me know.