Re: [gundam] [GUNDAM] Mailing list.

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sun, 21 Feb 1999 18:01:41 EST

In a message dated 2/21/1999 5:56:32 AM Eastern Standard Time,
zugok@gundam.com writes:

> I do have a larger concern tho, I posted this about three days ago and it
> appears to have been modderated. I was whinging about all the current
> posts with [gundam] in the topic. If people are having problems with
> maintaining and keeping track of where mail comes from, try using the
> filters in your email client, and filter anythng that comes from
> gundam@aeug.org into a mailbox separate from your other stuff. That's how
> I manage to filter out anything related to modells on this ML.

Also, why do people type [Gundam], when the list automatically adds [gundam]
before the subject? This subject title goes like this: [gundam] [Gundam]
Mailing List. Its bracket insanity! :) I do like that the ML adds [gundam],
because I have deleted Gundam ML posts which I thought were Junk Mail, only to
discover it was a good post that I wish I coulda read.

Aaron