[OT] RE: [gundam] [misc] What do You Do?

Hard_Case (wing0@earthlink.net)
Sun, 21 Feb 1999 12:07:37 -0500

Yep. networking jobs abound, but it seems around here, to make any money in
that,
you need to build up credentials. I mean, I could always go to CSC and get a
34k per year programming job, but it seems wrong when other places will hire
upwards
of mid 40s right out of college.

I'm trying to relocate to California actually (hey, better paying jobs and
MORE ANIME!)
but I find it's not that easy when you don't live there. Had once close
call, they said
'we'll call you at the end of the week with an offer'...that was three weeks
ago
and they won't return my calls...hehehe....

I'm figuring if I don't get a job within the next month I'm gonna try for an
MSCE.
That'll usually get you in the door for good networking jobs.

Hard_Case
wing0@earthlink.net
'Stupidity deserves whatever consequences it's actions garner'
                                            - Me