Re: [gundam] GM II kit (was: Re: MG GM)

Sun, 21 Feb 1999 12:28:12 +0000

In message <l0313032db2f55a809c9e@[207.211.65.100]>, Edward Ju
<gundam@loop.com> writes
>>In message <l03130329b2f4e03570d3@[207.211.65.100]>, Edward Ju
>><gundam@loop.com> writes

>>>Use a knife to seperate your fingers if you can't afford a bottle of thinner.
>>>:)
>>
>> Okay, so I've now glued my palms together *and* sliced three of
>>my fingers off. Now what? ^_^
>
>Maybe you should consider HCMs and other pre-assembled toys instead. :)

        Well, Ollie did remind me about the HCM Hi-Zack. Only problem
is, it looks I am in a GM II.
        Maybe I should take up knitting. ^_^ ("I've been a medical
examiner for thirty years, but I still don't understand how someone
could impale themselves on their own knitting needle... " ^_^)
        Will leave this subject for now...

Everyones ones a noble mind; | |
Believing in a sign of Zeta, | |
Beyond the hard times from now! | |