[gundam] [GUNDAM] Mailing list.

Roger Harkavy (harkavyr@pandora.planet.net)
Sun, 21 Feb 1999 02:32:05 -0500 (EST)

I just came home to 50+ messages in my mailbox from the Gundam mailing
list. Over 30 of those messages were about sanding and painting models.
Isn't there a better place to discuss this, like rec.models.scale, or even
rec.arts.anime.models? And the whole Robotech licensing thing (which I now
regret participating in) has been beaten to death. If someone needs a
dozen different versions of that story, one could check out
alt.fan.robotech or alt.tv.robotech. And since when did this become a
mailing list dealing with careers? There's a whole Usenet tree dedicated
to that.

Bear with me as I take a deep breath.

Separating the chaff from the wheat has become increasingly difficult
around here. Is it too much to ask two things when people post to the
list:

1) Post material relevant to the topic (Gundam).
2) If you want to respond to someone about something non-topic related,
reply to their email privately instead of to the whole list.

I realize that some of my own recent posts may have been off the beaten
path, but I'll change that as of now. If you would like to discuss this
further, please contact me via the address below, as there's no sense in
cluttering up the list any further.

---
Roger Harkavy
harkavyr@planet.net