Re: [gundam] F91 or G

Kota Fujimura (fujimura@andrew.cmu.edu)
Sun, 21 Feb 1999 02:08:10 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 20 Feb 1999, Prabal Nandy wrote:

> That may be true, but don't forget that Gainax _has_ threatened lots of
> websites with lawsuits... it's the wave of the future. Just because
> Sunrise/bandai is kinda 'lazy' about it now doesn't mean they will be
> forever!

Personally, I don't find Gainax's website guideline unreasonable at all.
I didn't bother to check, but it's something like put a link to the
Gainax's site, use the image they provided if you want to use image of the
show, and register the site so that they can link the site from their
website.

Sunrise's policy OTOH is insane, but as long as they don't start going
after people, I'm happy.

Kota