Re: Re: [gundam] MG GM

Rcm45@aol.com
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 12:11:44 EST

In a message dated 2/20/99, 10:37:27 AM, gundam@aeug.org writes:
<<> To my knowledge it does. Just remember to spray only when its above
> 70 degrees and when it is not too humid.

  Yeah, I made that mistake once... here in Tucson. TUCSON, can you
believe it? The temperature must have been down in the 50s late one
December night and I decided to sneak out and try and paint my Heavygun.
Sigh.>>

Try that in Florida where it is almost always humid (I'm near the coast) and
is only below 70 degrees in the winter and usually not even then! Right now it
is *cold* because it is a whooping 65 outside. I have to spray inside, I do it
in the kitchen so I can turn the oven fan on to suck up the fumes.