Re: Re: [gundam] [MODEL] Type of Putty?
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 10:32:23 EST

In a message dated 2/20/99, 3:07:14 AM, writes:
With plastic injection kits form Bandai, I find CrazyGlue to be sufficient.
When you glue the parts together, you can sand of the excess before the
glue completely dries, and the particles will fill in the gap. Since Bandai
Gundam kits have parts that fit together better than aircraft or tank kits,
I never ran across gaps so huge that this method wouldn't work.>>

When you use this method what do you use to sand it down with? like what grain
I guess is the word?

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.0b3 on Sun Feb 21 1999 - 00:03:04 JST