Re: [gundam] AnimeVillage/Zeta

Paul Lampshire (gbc76@dial.pipex.com)
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 12:42:42 -0000

>> DON'T GET FANSUBS! Bandai is releasing Gundam domestically now, and
>if they do
>>anything else, it's going to be Zeta.
>
>What would be the best way for fans to let AV know we want Zeta? A
>collective letter/email writing campaign from us might help things?
>AV knows how much of a daunting task this would be to translate and
>market all the Z episodes; I think a little encouragement on our part
>might get the wheels turning faster.

Well, I keep mentioning it on RAAM [as some of you may have noticed. Every
time AV get mentioned I bring up Zeta Gundam]

It's irritating because allegedly they're just waiting for the right time to
release it. For Zeta Gundam I would beg, borrow or steal [alright, maybe not
steal] the money to get it. The time is right for it to come out now.

Yes. I think the time has come for action. Who wants to organise a petition?
It worked for KOR, it might work for Zeta Gundam...