Re: [gundam] [MODEL] Type of Putty?

Mark Kuettner (
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 02:18:54 PST

>Hi, I was wondering what type of putty you guys use to fill the gaps in
>I use the Testors contour Putty, and at one point I was using a two
>Epoxy putty, but it was difficult to mold for thin lines.
>Is there anything better out there?

3 good ones to try are Dr. Microtools putty, Miliput and superglue.
The superglue works best for small jobs...try Zap-a-gap.

Mark Kai

Get Your Private, Free Email at

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.0b3 on Sat Feb 20 1999 - 18:48:13 JST