Re: [gundam] PG Zaku

Mark Kuettner (mkuett@hotmail.com)
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 02:06:29 PST

>>> if at all! A PG Valkyrie would be totally sweet, though!
>>
>>Do you think it will work at all? Having started both the 1/72 and
the
>>1/100 transformable Valkyrie, I think the Valkyrie is just not a very
>>realistic mecha.
>
>No less realistic than the Zeta Gundam, I say.

It's no longer a limitation for the models. Look at the pelvis of
the original RX-78 design (now there's a sentence I never thought I
would be uttering on here...).The bending of the upper legs was very
unrealistic, but redesigned more realistically in the MG model. A
MG Valkyrie could get the same treatment...Katoki's aircraft render-
ing would come in very handy for such a kit.

Mark Kai