Re: [gundam] [misc] What do You Do

Chaos025@aol.com
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 13:46:39 EST

In a message dated 2/19/99 7:47:49 AM Mountain Standard Time, alex-
ag@centrin.net.id writes:

<< I'm a secondary school student who is always online while painting my kits
  hehehe ) and I wonder, how many G Gundam fans in this GML ? ( I'm a fan
 too )

 Alex

I am. G-Gundam was the first series I owned after the original three movies. I
enjoy it a lot. I see nothing in it that should bring upon it the negative
comments that I seem to hear all the time on this List. Yeah, it's not a part
of the official time line. But it never was intended to be. And yeah, it's
very satyrical. But it was intended to be. I like it, and it doesn't bother me
that others don't.

SJ