[gundam] GM II kit (was: Re: MG GM)

Phil Abramowitz (phil_abramowitz@email.msn.com)
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 06:53:41 -0800

> That would be nice - I've been thinking about getting a GM II
>kit, but the only one that seems to be available is the Zeta one, which
>I've been told is not very good...

Actually, I just started building the Zeta-era GM II kit. It's an extremely
small kit - very few pieces (2 1/2 trees in a small box). It's got polycaps
for all the joints except the upper arms, and it doesn't really have a neck
(I'll have to add one). It's modeled in one color - white, with no
stickers/decals. If you can paint, it won't look any worse than the 0080
and 0083 1/144 scale kits.
I'll post some pics on my web site when it's done. This kit is part of a
number of Zeta-era kits I bought for the 0085: Rise of the Titans online
RPG. I just finished a Galbaldy Beta, and have a Hizack next in the queue.

Phil