[gundam] [misc] What do You..

ZAMBONY@mail.hitel.net
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 21:53:36 +0900 (KST)

> What do you guys do for work?

Another student here. I'm attending to the Yonsei University, Seoul,
South Korea. Major is law and preparing for the lawyer examination.
(and the real test begins 2 days ahead. Wish me luck. :-)

> especially considering how many models we seem to buy.

No problem. I don't build models myself and whenever I need the
instruction manuals for the reference I can rely on my club friends. ;-)
What I'm really worring about is, however, the money for my hobby books
and magazines... domestic & imported alike, hahaha.

Oh well.

-Sunwook "ZAMBONY" Kim