Re: [gundam] MG GM

Chaos025@aol.com
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 01:14:33 EST

In a message dated 2/18/99 6:42:55 PM Mountain Standard Time, GTGokouX@aol.com
writes:

<< Unfooooortunately.. The puke green is similar to the puke green color of
the
 Gun Blastor from the V Gundam like of models.. That color is a real turn
off,
 after seeing my friends, I was kinda upset that I ordered the GM from HLJ..
 Pity they couldn't make it white. Also, anyone notice in the GM's book, they
 have a picture of a buncha GMs, Balls and battleships going to war.. Funny
 thing though, the Salamis class ships are all upside down!

                 ~§Gokou

Upside down it space? How odd. I guess they didn't no which way was "down,"
right? :ř

SJ