Re: [gundam] MG GM

Prabal Nandy (nandy@U.Arizona.EDU)
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 22:04:11 -0700 (MST)

> > > puke green is back with a vengence, making up about 40% of the parts. :)
> > AAAUGH! I thought we'd seen the LAST of that ghastly puke green! Dammit!
> Unfooooortunately.. The puke green is similar to the puke green color of the
> Gun Blastor from the V Gundam like of models.. That color is a real turn off,

 Disgusting!
 I HATES that color, it's the most vile, disgusting color ever for a
plastic, and to make matters worse, it's kinda transparent so it makes
your kit look even MORE toylike.
  I hate painting MG kits. It's really hard to preserve the surface
details, and you have to be extra careful not to clog up joints that need
to open up, and worst of all, your kit becomes MONSTROUSLY heavy when
you're done! I did a full repaint on my MS-06S type Zaku and the whole
thing was so heavy it became very difficult to pose. Grr.

> after seeing my friends, I was kinda upset that I ordered the GM from HLJ..

  Me too... now I'm thinking I should cancel that order and get some HCMs
instead. Grrr.

> Pity they couldn't make it white. Also, anyone notice in the GM's book, they
> have a picture of a buncha GMs, Balls and battleships going to war.. Funny
> thing though, the Salamis class ships are all upside down!

  Hah hah hah! That's hilarious!

                                                                -Probe