Re: [gundam] MG GM

MS06ZAK@aol.com
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 23:55:18 EST

In a message dated 2/18/99 7:20:54 PM Central Standard Time, scorpio@best.com
writes:

<<
>PS The MG Dom I mentioned was actually a "fantasy" MG kit submitted by yet
> another crazed fan who obviously had more time and resources than Bandai.
> It looked awesome though, and if Bandai fails to put out a MG Dom of this
> caliber then I can understand about the delay!

   The accompanying article says that, after all this anticipation, the MG
 Dom project is once again underway - though Bandai's not ready to make a
 release date announcement yet. The pictured Dom, as Eddie notes, is a
 fan-created scratchbuild by some guy named Nakayama. But it's noted that
 the Japanese fans seem to dig Nakayama's interpretation, so the official
 version will likely follow his lead.

thank goodness, I was really excited when the original pictures were
mentioned, then let down when it was a fan kit, but finally excited again by
the articlr saying it is underway again,
Jason